1. Make sure your phone is always charged by packing a portable power bank that holds enough power to charge your phone two times.
2. Keep your luggage organized with a set of packing cubes capable of sectioning off and holding so much stuff, so that your suitcase is never an absolute mess.
3. Keep your passport, ID card, ATM card, Driver’s license and all your documents protected and secured.
4. Don’t stress about how you’ll charge your devices when you’re traveling overseas — just get a universal adapter that allows you to plug in anywhere in the world.
5. Always remember to pack your toothbrush, toothpaste, body lotion, soap, body towel, face towel, small water bottle, perfume, spray and sponge.